Receive updates for sportings events, concerts, site features and much more! We do not sell email information, and you can remove your email address at anytime.
Do you need to find additional information for the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. We provide as much detailed information which could include; directions, seating information, ticketing information, alcohol policies and much more. Check back often for additional details on the MetLife Stadium.
MetLife Stadium Address:
One MetLife Stadium Dr. East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073
MetLife Stadium Directions:
102 Route 120 East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073
From the George Washington Bridge:Take the George Washington Bridge to the New Jersey Turnpike South. Take the Turnpike's western spur to one of the Sports Complex's exits, 16W or 18W. These exits provide direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
From New York City and points east: Take the Lincoln Tunnel and follow signs for Route 3 West. Take Route 3 West to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the New Jersey Turnpike: Follow the Western Spur (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to Sports Complex parking areas. If the roadway is congested, use the eastern turnpike spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to take Route 3 West which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
Traveling South on the Garden State Parkway: Garden State Parkway South to exit 163 (Route 17). Follow Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the Garden State Parkway: Garden State Parkway North to exit 153A (Route 3). Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex.
From the West - I - 80
1. Merge onto I-80 East
2. Continue onto US-46 East
3. Make a slight right at NJ-3 East
4. Follow signs to the Sports Complex
From the East - I - 80
1. Merge onto I-80 West
2. Proceed to Route 17 South to Paterson Plank Road
3. Follow signs to the Sports Complex
From West I - 78
1. Take I-78 East (Express) Toward Newark
2. Take Exit onto I-95 North
3. Take Exit 16 W for NJ Route 3 toward Secaucus / Rutherford / Sports Complex
From NJ Route 24
1. Take Route 24 East
2. Take I-78 East (Express) Toward Newark
3. Take Exit onto I-95 North
4. Take Exit 16 W for NJ Route 3 toward Secaucus / Rutherford / Sports Complex
MetLife Stadium Parking:
There are approximately 23,800 parking spaces distributed among 14 Lettered Lots at the New Meadowlands Stadium. In addition, there are 5,000 parking spaces adjacent to the East Side of the Stadium.
As you approach the New Meadowlands Stadium, there will be highway, street level and variable electronic message signs directing you to our parking lot entrances.
Parking Fees are subject to change.
Non-Football Event Parking Costs:
* Cars: $25 Per
* Bus / RV: $75 Per Bus
Parking permits will be required for all vehicles entering the Sports Complex for NFL Games
* The parking lots will open five (5) hours prior to the start of the game and will close two (2) hours after the conclusion of the game. Ticket holders arriving earlier than five (5) hours prior to the scheduled kick-off time will not be permitted to enter the Sports Complex and may be directed to leave the roadways that service the Sports Complex.
* The toll plazas will be staffed from 5 hours prior to kick-off until the end of the game
# Ticket holders with disabilities must have a pre-paid parking permit for the appropriate game and either a valid ADA license plate or a valid ADA hang tag to gain access to the Sports Complex. The owner of the vehicle with the valid license plate or hang tag must be in the vehicle. Registrations and IDs will be checked.
# Accessible parking is available in Lots E, F and G (500 parking spaces). A valid, state-issued accessible parking license plate or hang tag must be visible on any vehicle parking in these spaces. These parking areas will be closely monitored to ensure that only those who are authorized to park in the parking spaces designated for ticket holders with disabilities do so.