By: January 27, 2014
- Posted on
In case you have been living in a cave the last couple of weeks, Super Bowl 48 will be held this Sunday, with kick off set for 635pm EST, at MetLife Stadium, New York. Actually East Rutherford, NJ, but the NFL wants us to think it’s in New York. New Jersey apparently doesn’t have the flair as New York does, otherwise we would have the New Jersey Jets and Giants. (I have thoughts on the Los Angeles non football situation, and how this fits in, but I will save that for another blog. Note, I will be writting a blog during the week, updating these facts so you can see if there is a “Right” time to buy tickets, if you are waiting to do so. The weather forecast looks fairly mild, considering it’s in New York, but I would think that the prices will drop before the game kicks off, as brokers try to get rid of the tickets they already committed too.
On February 2nd, 2014, the Seattle Seahawks vs the Denver Broncos. Here are the ticket details -
- 6,900+ tickets for the game
- $1,498 cheapest, or starting ticket price in section 349 (Corner of the end zone).
- $14,232 most expensive ticket at the Super Bowl, Section Coaches Club, section 113 (50 yard line).
- $3,800 average ticket price for the game
- Weather Forecast – 24 degrees, mostly clear, 10% chance of precipitation, 5 mile and hour northerly wind
- Seattle Seahawks Uniforms – White tops, with blue pants
- Denver Broncos Uniforms – Orange tops, with white pants
- Russel Wilson is 25 years old, and is 0 – 0 in the Super Bowl
- Peyton Manning is 38 years old and is 1 – 1 in the Super Bowl (Both with Indianapolis, win against the Rex Grossman Bears, loss against the Drew Brees Saints)
- Pete Carroll is 0 – 0 in the Super Bowl as a head coach
- John Fox is 0 – 1 in the Super Bowl as a head coach (loss in Super Bowl 38, with the Carolina Panthers vs the New England Patriots)
- Seattle Seahawks are 1 – 0 in Metlife Stadium this year, beating the New York Giants 23 – 0 in week 15
- Denver Broncos are 1 – 0 in Metlife Stadium this year, beating the New York Giants 41 – 23
- Current betting line has Denver favored by 2.5 points. The opening line had Seattle favored by 1.5. The public has moved the line 3+ points. The feeling around Vegas is that once the sharps come in with their money on Seattle (sharps like Seattle’s D vs Denver’s O), the line will kick off around Denver -1.0 or pick um.
- If the game goes off at a pick um, this will be the first Super Bowl ever that was a pick um at kick off.
- Denver Broncos are favored because the public loves offense, and does not like defense.
That is all I have right now. I will be posting more facts about Super Bowl 48 as the week progresses. I hope you enjoyed these!
Compare prices on Super Bowl 48 tickets here at SeatHound.com. Compare 100′s of sellers, and 1,000′s of tickets for Super Bowl 48, at the same time, in the same place. Get the best prices on Super Bowl 48 tickets guaranteed. SeatHound.com is your live event ticket search engine.
By: January 15, 2014
- Posted on
Brady vs Manning, Manning vs Brady…Denver Broncos vs New England Patriots at Sports Authority Field, in the Mile High City of Denver. More than 2,400 sets of tickets available to this game, as always, tickets are never sold out at the world’s largest live event ticket search engine, SeatHound.com. This AFC Championship game, is the 48th rendition, since the NFL / AFL merger, sadly the last time my Chargers won a championship.
Last week, the Broncos beat the Chargers 24 – 17, and the Patriots laid a whooping on the Colts that, this time, they were unable to come back from. I will say both the Chargers / Rivers and Colts / Manning had a heck of a season. Brady and the Patriots as well as Manning and the Broncos are moving on though, congrats to both teams.
Of course the winner of this game will punch their ticket to the Super Bowl at Metlife Stadium in New York (New Jersey Meadowlands if you want to be a jerk about it!). They will play the winner of the NFC Championship game, the 49ers vs Seahawks also taking place on Sunday, January 26th, 2014.
Check out pictures from your seat’s before you buy them this weekend. Use our one of a kind interactive maps to save time and money when buying Denver Broncos tickets. Thousands of sellers, thousands of tickets, one site. SeatHound.com, your live event ticket search engine.
By: January 15, 2014
- Posted on
The 2013 – 2014 Anaheim Ducks became the first team since the Montreal Canadiens (1967-68) to win 18 of 19 games, and established a franchise-record for goals in a game (9) and power-play goals in a game (6). The Ducks also remain undefeated in regulation on home ice, and are the fourth team in 40 NHL seasons (since 1973-74) to record points in each of their first 22+ home games of a season (20-0-2). The last team to do this was the San Jose Sharks to start the season (20-2) in the 2008 – 09 season. That includes tonight’s 9 – 1 win over the Vancouver Canucks in Anaheim.
On top of that the Ducks goalie, Jonas Hiller has won 14 straight games, a franchise record, and the best mark in the NHL since the mid ’90′s. Ducks fans are flying high, just like the rest of their team as well as their red hot goalie.
The Ducks are one of the hottest teams in the NHL right now, and if you are in the Orange County area, then you should check them out…They have been selling out game after game. Of course no game is sold out here at SeatHound.com.
Tickets that start in the lower bowl for more than $200 a ticket on Ticket Master, or the Ducks “resale” site (whatever that means) sell here for $60, tickets for $69 are selling for $35 each. Check them out here or search for Anaheim Ducks in the search bar.
Check out pictures from your seats before you buy, while searching the worlds largest live event ticket search engine. Save time and money when buying Anaheim Ducks tickets at Seathound.com.
By: January 13, 2014
- Posted on
Quick update on the San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks NFC Championship Game. We have 10,000+ tickets available for the game this weekend starting at $396. As said previously in this space, we have the cheapest tickets available to the game, just check out our competitors in ticket search if you want, where ticket prices are starting at $571. By my calculations that is a savings of $175.
I will not mention the name of our competitor in this space but it rhymes with sleek greek dot com. Anyway, as always, Seathound.com is your ticket search provider with the most, and cheapest tickets available on the web.
Check out our prices and tickets available here. Or just search for Seattle Seahawks in the search bar above. Seathound.com, where ticket search is made easy.
By: January 9, 2014
- Posted on
Are you in Carolina, or a San Francisco 49ers fan that is planning on going to the game but just can’t find tickets? Well don’t worry, we have plenty, thousands in fact.
Tickets for the game start at $159, the game is not sold out if you come to SeatHound, we have thousands of tickets, compare 100′s of sellers at the same time. I guarantee you will save money going to this game if you compare ticket prices through SeatHound.
Buy Carolina Panthers vs San Francisco 49ers tickets here